Are you a highly skilled professional in our field? Are you appreciated where you are? Are your skills being used to your full potential or just being wasted on a job you are not happy with?
On Time Fab, Inc. (OTF) is a fast growing and expanding company in Owensboro, Kentucky. We have Shop and Field Divisions that are second to none. Our teams of highly skilled professionals have an array of talents that provide OTF with the ability to meet our ever growing customer base needs from start to finish.
If you are looking for a place to call home, enjoy seeing the end result of what you build, take pride in the quality work you do, would like to work with a company that cares about their employees, you might have what it takes to become a part of our team at On Time Fab, Inc.
Below is a list of positions we currently are looking to fill as we continue to grow OTF. We have some part time positions but most are full time permanent positions.
Shop and Field Positions
- Field Welders/Fabricators
- Mechanical Millwrights Maintenance
- Shop Welders/Fabricators
- Supervisor, Shop Division
- Supervisor, Field Division
Duties and Requirements
Shop and Field Employee Duties
- Use engineering drawings & specs to plan completion of pieces
- Cut, machine, and form work-pieces as required
- Weld components and assemblies, using TIG or MIG
Shop and Field Requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience in a fab shop or field division
- Fabrication and welding ability
- Shop Experience: forming, shear, brake press, fabrication function, read blue prints
- Must be proficient with all measuring equipment to inspect your own work
- OSHA 10 for the field division
- Drug testing required
- Instructs and monitors staff regarding safety issues. Ensures that the workplace is safe and in compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Directs fabrication operations field or shop so that production and budgetary goals are consistently met
- A minimum of 3 years expperience managing a crew of 3-10 employees in a fab shop or mechanical millwright field maintenance
- Computer and organizational skills
- Shop drawing/blueprint reading and comprehension
- Possess the personal integrity, the leadership skills and communications ability to inspire optimum performance among a diverse set of employees
- Ability to maintain project budgets and schedule work to satisfy critical delivery requirements
- Must enjoy problem-solving in a fast-paced work environment
- Very competitive hourly pay
- No travel
- Day shift work
- Overtime opportunities
- Weekly pay period
- 401K with employer match program
- Health and dental insurance
- Aflac supplemental insurance
- Uniform match program
- Lunch & drinks provided daily at no cost
- Vacation paid after 1 year employment
- 6 major holidays paid per year (after probationary period)
- Annual company picnic
- Well-equipped, heated shop
- Field supervisors receive company truck and cell phone
- Safe, clean environment
If you qualify for a position(s) listed above, we would like to hear from you.
To apply, please download and complete the Employment Application and submit it with your resume via any of the following methods:
- Fax it to: 270-686-0136
- Email it to: Jobs@ontimefab.com
- Drop it off or mail it to: On Time Fab, 3021 Medley Road, Owensboro, KY 42301
Download Employment Application
On Time Fab, Inc.
3021 Medley Road
Owensboro, KY 42301
270.686.0105 - phone
270.686.0136 - fax